- Fritz Perls: Gestalt Therapy. A nearly forgotten interview with Fritz Perls (the co-founder of Gestalt Therapy) by Adelaide Bry
- Finding Self Through Gestalt Therapy, a transcript of a talk given at the Cooper Union by Frederick Perls in 1957
- Psychiatry in a New Key from the Unpublished Manuscripts of Fritz Perls
- Planned Psychotherapy by Frederick Perls. A talk given in the late 1940s at the William Alanson White Institute in New York City, "Planned Psychotherapy" predates the articulation of Gestalt therapy by a few years. Perls discusses in detail his developing use of focusing on the "here and now."
- Growing Up Rugged: Fritz Perls and Gestalt Therapy by National Book Award winner Ernest Becker. Delivered as a talk shortly after Perls's death in 1970.
- Excerpts from an interview with Dick Price conducted by Wade Hudson
- Frederick Perls: A Son's Reflections, by Stephen Perls
- Edward Rosenfeld: An Oral History of Gestalt Therapy Part 1. A conversation with Laura Perls